Frequently Asked Questions
Prospective students often have similar questions, so we have answered some of the most commonly asked questions below. Click the questions below to see the answers.
1. What is the INTERLINK schedule?
2. What kind of curriculum does INTERLINK have?
3. What qualifications do INTERLINK teachers have?
4. How long do students study at INTERLINK?
5. Who attends INTERLINK?
6. Do students who finish INTERLINK need TOEFL?
7. What is Conditional Admission?
8. What is the size of INTERLINK classes?
9. How are students assessed?
10. Does INTERLINK help with housing?
11. What happens if I get sick?
12. Can I get help with college applications and placement?
13. Can I take college/university courses?
14. When and how can I begin the program?
15. How do I get to INTERLINK?
16. When should I come to INTERLINK to register?
17. When and how do I pay the tuition and fees?
18. Are scholarships available for study at INTERLINK?
19. Is work available to allow me to pay for my studies at INTERLINK?
20. If I leave INTERLINK early, will my tuition be refunded?